||FOR SALE: New Build - 2 Bedroom - Town House
Property No: 143050
8 Rothbury Mews, Franklin Road
||Building: Town House
|Cooking: Gas and Electric
||Suitable for Pets
||Near Train Station
• New Development - Town House
• First New and commissioned for use - May/2014
• Property resides within - Gated secure private mews
• NHBC warranty
• Two Double Bedrooms
• Council Tax: Band C
• Tenure: Freehold
This is a beautiful boutique development of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom eco-homes,
Set in a convenient location in Franklin Road, South Portslade, just a few
feet across the parish boundary with Hove. Rothbury Mews offers contemporary
style, youthful trendy design and low running costs.
Great for commuting from Portslade rail station. Rothbury Mews is just 5
minutes walk from Portslade station, the fast trains whisk you off to London
Victoria and London Bridge in one hour in peak times. Car access to the
A23/A27 interchange is just a four minute drive, and there are regular bus
services to all parts of Brighton/Hove.
This part of the city of Brighton and Hove has long been popular with young
families and professional couples. The shops of Boundary Road are excellent,
with a wide range of supermarkets and independent shops including pet shops,
vintage shops, hairdressers, fashion outlets, convenience stores and coffee
shops and restaurants.
It is just a 15 minute walk to the landmark Hove Lagoon, with all its water
sports facilities, and to the start of the cycle lanes and famous promenade
which stretches along the length of the city to the Brighton Marina.
The design of Rothbury Mews is bold and dramatic, featuring zinc roofs,
clean architectural lines, and light and airy internal space.
The specification has been carefully chosen to please the most discerning
buyer, and the colour themes are classic neutral.
Built to Lifetime Homes standards, to provide a home for your entire life,
and with masses of insulation and a full range of A rated appliances for low
running costs, Rothbury Mews is the ideal choice for investors, young
families, professional couples, commuters or those wishing to down size.
Beautifully presented and exceptional town house within a private gated mews
set in this extremely central and popular location of south Portslade, being
close to shops, bars and restaurants - Church Road as well as Hove’s
seafront and Portslade/Hove mainline railway station making this area
popular for commuters and families alike.
* Kitchen/Living/Dining Room - Open Plan
* 7.0 x 3.37(KIT) x 4.99m
* 22'11" x 11'0" (KIT) x 16'4"
* Master Bedroom
* 5.0 x 3.47m
* 16'4" x 11'4"
* Bedroom Two
* 3.56 x 3.43m
* 11'8" x 11'3"
* Upstairs Bathroom/Toilette - tiled floor to ceiling
* Down Stairs Toilette - tiled floor
* Superb Howdens kitchens featuring contemporary units.
* Generous wall/floor tiling ceramic floor tiling.
* Soft closers on all kitchen units
* Stylish bathrooms and en-suites are designed around contemporary clean
lines to offer excellent quality throughout.
* Shower enclosures are included as standard.
* High quality tiling is provided to wet areas.
* Heated chrome finish towel rail.
* Recessed downlights in selected rooms
* Bespoke oak finish? front door
* High quality ‘shaker style’ oak fire resistant doors throughout
* Oak finish wooden flooring provided throughout
* Brushed stainless steel door furniture
* Brushed stainless steel finish switch plates??
* Generous TV and telephone points
* Generous light and power points
* A-Rated Gas Condensing Boiler heating System delivers high efficiency
* Under-floor heating system provided on the ground floor with individual
room thermostats. Radiators to upper floors
* Stylish patio - Lawned Garden
* Fully landscaped gardens
* External light front and rear
* Lockable rear access gate
* Pre-wired for TV, telephone and broadband
* Pre-wired for satellite dish installation
* CAT 5 wiring as standard throughout
* Intruder/fire alarm security system installation
* Mains-fed smoke detector with battery back-up
* Property is freehold with a share of the communal access areas.
* Designed to lifetime homes standard
* NHBC Buildmark warranty
||Send an Enquiry
to find out about our award-winning
with HouseWeb was a breeze!"Read
why customers love HouseWeb
What the Papers Say
"Excellent service. Wins five
stars for usability and value for money,"Sunday
"Pioneer of property selling online,"